Tabletop Escape Games
We’re always trying to think of the newest, greatest way for your group to escape with teamwork and fun…and we’ve created something new to bring to the table! Our brand new tabletop escape game experience can be set up and used anywhere tables exist! Powered with irreverent backstory, competitive chaos, and really shiny safes, our new game will make your conference, convention or other large-scale event the talk of the town. The groups that have played it have been fully engaged; shaking, screaming, running…I mean really getting into the experience!
What is a Tabletop Escape Game?
How big we talking?
Big. Our tabletop game can accommodate up to 30 teams of 8 playing simultaneously (yes, that is 240 people)! The minimum size for renting out our amazing new game is 7 teams or a max of 56 people, although we can do it for smaller groups for the minimum charge. The experience usually lasts one hour and fifteen minutes from beginning to end; average game time is approximately one hour with some teams finishing under and others finishing over.
- Ten team-oriented puzzles comprising the overall game.
- Design enabling loud groups to compete in an open space without overhearing useful answers from another group.
- Up to three optional prize safes for the fastest teams.
- Facilitators to ensure set up, take down and operation, and to help guide teams.
- A majestic in-character host will divulge the narrative of the game and will dish out hints, prizes, and charm.
- Cool sound effects to build the atmosphere of fun and adventure!