Hours of operation:
- Mon – Thu: 2:30pm – 10:00pm
- Fri: 2pm – 11:00pm
- Sat: 11:30am – 11:00pm
- Sun: 11:30am – 9:00pm
- Open earlier/later for larger group (10+) advanced bookings. WALK IN POLICY: We gladly accept walk-ins, however we recommend players make an online reservation to avoid disappointment as operational hours may change without notice.
Call us from your rotary phone to book your adventure or get a snow report: 604-974-9293
100-289 Abbott St. Vancouver BC, V6B 2K7
We’re located on the second floor above La Casita at the above address, entry is behind the Mexican Restaurant La Casita through a set of wrought iron gates. You need to press the pretty button on the SmartyPantz intercom and have the secret code ready (this will be supplied in the confirmation email) to get buzzed in.
We are about a seven minute walk from the Waterfront Skytrain/Seabus station. Transit runs along Hastings, Abbott and Water St which are all a block or less from our space.
The nearest public bike racks are by both the north and east sides of the Woodward’s building. There are also plenty of trees and parking meters just outside.
Always a good option, and here is where you can park them…FREE!!
– 160 Water St: Enter off Water St and keep the parking stub in the car. 5 car2go spaces are provided just after the entrance with unlimited overflow available on the roof. This is one block away from us
– 150 W Pender: This lot has 3 entrances/exits. There are 5 reserved car2go spaces on L7 which is on the Cambie St entrance/exit level. Unlimited overflow parking is available anywhere on L2. Park in any unreserved parking space. This is two blocks away from us.
- Lots of street metered parking on W. Cordova and Abbott
- Surface lot at Hastings and Abbott (have to use PaybyPhone)
- Large parkade at 160 Water St. with one entrance on westbound Water St between Cambie & Abbott, and another on eastbound West Cordova St between Cambie & Abbott