At SmartyPantz you and your group of intrepid adventurers are led into a themed room, provided with a back story by one of our in-character hosts, and given 45 minutes to solve a series of puzzles to “escape” the room.
- First you need to get organized: Our rooms will accommodate between four to sixteen friends, family or co-workers at one time. Once you’ve book a room it’s all yours. If you end up with additional players in your group, we’re happy to let them join you so long as our room capacities are not exceeded [they can pay upon arrival]. Note, we do not add strangers or combine groups for a room adventure unless both parties agree.
- Reserve your escape room: Click any “Book Now” or “Book your Adventure” buttons on our website and via our secure, online booking system chose the room[s] you want along with the desired date and time. Full payment is made at time of booking via credit card. For our cancellation policy please review FAQ > How Do I Pay
Upon your arrival at SmartyPantz:
- Arrival – We strongly suggest you arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled adventure so we can take care of any last minute details. Please don’t arrive earlier as things can get bogged down.
- Waiver – ALL PLAYERS must complete the required waiver before playing. These can be completed online via our website as this will greatly help speed up pre-game details!
- Payments – At this time we can also finalize any payments for additional or last minute persons joining your group.
- Personal Property – We provide secure lockers for all personal items. There are no cell phones, cameras or other types of recording devices allowed in the rooms. Remember, we’re all about the analog!
- Briefing – One of our SmartyPantz hosts will explain our house rules and what to expect. We will then provide a detailed back-story about your room.
- Game On – Your host will lead you to your escape room and the adventure starts. Remember, the countdown has begun . . . time to put that Mensa membership to use and escape!
- Play – Is time running out? Do you want a hint? Get on your two-way radio and give your host a holler. They will point you in the right direction without giving away the solution . . . because there would be no fun in that!
- Have a blast!!